Contiguous gross acres
Available by term
assignment or participation
O’Ryan Oil and Gas is offering a Wolfcamp shale opportunity in Crockett County, Texas. This package contains a large primary contiguous block positioned
in the liquids rich horizontal Wolfcamp Resource play and has multiple horizontal targets. Geologic analysis indicates this acreage is in a structurally optimal position, with the Wolfcamp interval exhibiting superior porosity, high organic content, and high oil in place.
Wolfcamp, East Texas
Wolfcamp Grid. East Texas
Todd Field, Crocket County, TX
1 - 3
Review maps of
Wolfcamp and Todd Field
Click a map to view.
• Acreage situated within core areas for several Horizontal
• Leases in the area are trading from $5,800 - $7,000.
• 4,450 Net Mineral Acres with 4,890 Gross Acres in a
• Contiguous acreage allows for multiple North/South wells from central location, long laterals (>7500’), and multiple well spacing.
• Acreage is HBP.
• 1,000 - 2,000 BOPD initial rates from surrounding wells.
• Over 1,600’ of vertical section including the Clear Fork, Dean, Wolfcamp A and Wolfcamp B formations.
• Secondary targets have high potential for horizontal development.
• Minimum of 28 long lateral horizontal Wolfcamp locations.
• Current area EUR’s range from 465 MBOE to 750 MBOE.
• Gross unrisked reserves of 25 MMBOE.
Office: 903 939 9411
Cell: 903 521 0034
Office: 432 550 2112
Cell: 432 661 3378
1 Mission Blvd., Odessa, Texas 79765
T: 432 550 2112
F: 432 563 1593
Drilling serivices for 6000' - 15,000'
O'RYAN HEAVY HAULING
For all your rig and hauling needs.